| Description | Envelope labelled '3' and entitled:
'Poplar Methodist Mission before 1929. Re Opening Ceremony 30th September 1933. The Guard of Honour - guides and scouts. Just before the builders commence to demolish 1976. Demolition in progress 1976. Demolition completed 1976.'
Contains five photographs (three black and white, two in colour) with annotated titles and stamped copyright information on the reverse. The black and white photographs match the descriptions of the first three titles on the envelope, W. Whiffin is the copyright holder for these and the latter two have markings on the reverse and some corrector fluid marks on the images themselves, so have likely been used for publications/display at some stage. The last two photographs are in colour and are of Poplar Methodist Church building in 1976, during its demolition. |