| Description | Factory buildings on the side of River Lee Navigation including reinstatement in 1949, part demolition and construction of extension in 1970s and change of designation from factory to warehouse in 1982. For Frank F Pershke Limited (Pershke Price Services Organisation Limited) during 1970s-1982. Previously premises of Vulcanite Limted (1911-1921) and Denton and Jutsum Limited (1949). Includes certificates, notes on visits, correspondence and calculations - Arthur Edwards Limited, structural engineers in steelwork and reinforcement, concrete testing by Contest CMT Limited, and John K Greed, architect, 1970s. No plans. File cover gives reference to TH 10993. Former Greater London Council Building Regulations Division case file number: 89157 |