| AdminHistory | The school was originally called Southern Grove School and occupied a building in Southern Grove/Ropery Street. The name was changed to Elizabeth Barrett Browning School in 1951. In 1959 the school merged with St. Paul's Way Central School to form St. Paul's Way Secondary School, the Southern Grove site being used, initially, to accommodate the Lower School. |