| Repository | Archives |
| Reference Number | P/SLC/1/3/1 |
| Alternative Reference Number | TH/454 |
| Level | File |
| Title | Property in the parishes of Stratford Bow, Wapping, and St Martin in the Fields, Middlesex |
| Date(s) | 1765 |
| Description | 'The Blackmoors Head' on the north side of the Strand in the parish of St Martin in the Fields, Middlesex, and adjoining messuage, ground and warehouse; the moiety of a brick building called 'The Gun' on the south side of Wapping Street, near the Hermitage, in Wapping parish; and a fractional share in 2 closes called Broomsfield (12 a) and a moiety of 2 pieces of marshland in Old Ford Marsh (5 a 3 r; 4 a) in Old Ford, Bow.
Lease for 1000 years: (1) Lister Salman of Old Ford (2) Francis Cokayne, Alderman of the City of London, esq |
| Extent | 1 doc |
| PhysicalDescription | Damp damage, flaking ink, some loss of text |
| Access Status | Open |
| AccessConditions | HANDLE WITH CARE |
| Request | YES - You can order this material to consult in our Reading Room. |