| Description | Lease and release: (1) Arthur Stone, of Paternoster Row, near Cheapside, surgeon (2) James Read, of Whitechapel, distiller
Including recitals from 1735. The three houses were formerly described as five, including 'The Seven Stars' (on the corner with Dirty Lane leading to Brick Lane), 'The King's Head', 'The Crown and Sceptre' and one behind 'The King's Head' in Bull Alley. |