| AdminHistory | Evidence of ownership of sugar mill and premises in St.Georges in the East, New Road, present day Cable Street between 1833-39. Originally owned by John Kymer of Mincing Lane a merchant in the City of London, then mortgage transferred firstly to his son John Kymer the Younger before being acquired in 1835 by Francis Kemble of Waterloo Place, later of Chesterfield Street, Mayfair and Edward Kemble, West India broker Mincing Lane a partner in company Thomas Kemble and Sons. Evidence from London Trade Directories 1835-39. |