| Repository | Archives |
| Reference Number | P/MIS/28/1 |
| Level | Item |
| Title | Release and Discharge of Five Tenements in Bethnal Green |
| Date(s) | 1788 |
| Description | Release and discharge of copyholds of five brick tenements with yards and gardens, etc. on the south side of a capital messuage called Kirby Castle, lately erected on land where outhouses sometime belonging to Kirby Castle and a house sometime called the Farm House formerly stood, and also a piece of land or garden ground adjoining containing 300 feet by 70 feet which together with the land on which the said five tenements are erected was formerly called three Acres, and also a piece of land called Stoney Rock Field containing six acres and three roods; Henry Rutt of Fenchurch Street, London, glover and surviving Trustee named in the will of John Notcutt, late of Ipswich, linnen draper, deceased, William Notcutt, linnen draper, Sarah Notcutt, spinster, Martha Notcutt, spinster, John Notcutt, grocer, and Thomas Forster Notcutt, gentleman, all of Ipswich, to Jarvis Holland of Great St. Helens, London, merchant; 22 March 1788. |
| Extent | 1 item |
| Category | Evidences of title |
| Access Status | Open |
| Request | YES - You can order this material to consult in our Reading Room. |
Show related Persons records.
Places
| Code | Set |
| NA568 | Bethnal House/St. Matthew, Bethnal Green/Middlesex/England |
| NA569 | The Farm House/St. Matthew, Bethnal Green/Middlesex/England |
| NA570 | Stoney Rock Field/St. Matthew, Bethnal Green/Middlesex/England |