﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/W/SGG/A/2/7/1" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>General Collection of Parish Documents</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Includes 
1. Libury Hall, nr.Ware, Residential Home for Elderly German workers in England, advertising brochure, 1909; 
2. rules of the church choir, founded 1881, c. 1910 (3 copies); 
3. "laudatio" to Baron Schroderbrei, 01 Jan 1932; a letter of thanks in the name of the Church Association, Pastor Singer; 4. St George's Monthly Journal; Annual Report of St.George's Church for 1933 (2 copies); 	
5. St. George's, monthly journal Jul-Sep 1933; 
6. Statutes of the German 'Evening Club' in Little Alie St., 1849; 
7. register of the Deacons Association of St.George's Church, 1904; 
8. letter from Pfarrer Streng (son in law of Councillor Frisius), Lindau,  16 Dec 1930, thanks for the message of sympathy on the death of Frisius; 
9. Karl Heinz Schreiner, Pfarrer in Liverpool, 22 May 1930, thanks for the good wishes on the occasion of his inauguration; 	10. Pfarrerr Hansen, Manchester 08.04.1930; thanks for the good wishes on the occasion of his inauguration; 	
11. Pfarrerr Scholl to Georg Matzold, 16 Nov 1896, thanks for the good wishes on the anniversary of his years of service; 	12. rules of the German Fraternal Association of the Sick &amp; Infirm, St. George's German Church, established 2 Feb 1849, 1887; 
13. Confirmations 5 Apr 1914; 
14. Confirmations, 16 Apr 1916, with Order of Service; 
15. Order of Service on the occasion of the 175th anniversary celebrations of the Church, 24 Oct 1937; 	
16. "Thirty-two questions to our friends": a short summary of the history of St.George's; in question form by Pastor Reiger; circa 1943  </dc:description>
  <dc:date>1849-1943</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>