﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/W/PMC/7/4/6" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Envelope 8: Photographs of King George's Hall</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Envelope labelled '8' and entitled:

''King George's Hall (where the Fire Station now stands) formerly United Methodist Chapel then Poplar Mission Centre'

 'Opening of the King George's Hall and Institute 15th November 1920 by the H.R.H. The Duke of York - afterwards King George VI.'

Contains four black and white photoraphs of King George's Hall, one of the building, two of crowds outside the building and one of an audience of children inside the King George's Hall Cinema . All of the photographs have descriptors on the reverse and some have other markings (including on the images themselves) which makes it likely that they were used for publication/display at some stage.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>c. 1920</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>