﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/W/PMC/7/13" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Photographs of the Dedication of the New Trinity Congregational Church, September 1950</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Envelope labelled: 'Dedication of the New Trinity Congregational Church. Sept 1950' with handwritten annotation of the name 'Eddie Rozzell'. Mr Rozzell joined the Poplar Methodist Church congregation following the closure of Trinity (United) Reformed Church and the relocation of Poplar Methodist Church to the Trinity Church premises in 1976.

Contains three black and white rough proof photographs of the outdoors dedication service for Trinity Church.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1950</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>