﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/W/PMC/6/2/8" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Photocopies of press cuttings about Trinity Church, 1951 </dc:title>
  <dc:description>One page (on a card backing) containing black and white photocopies of two press cuttings about Trinity Church, East India Dock Road. The cuttings are from the East End News (10 August 1951) and Architect (9 August 1951) publications. The photocopy must have been made from cuttings which now form part of the collections of Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives, this is apparent because of the dates and reference numbers written on the page prior to the copy being made. As the page has been stuck onto a card backing it is likely that the cuttings were used for display at some stage.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1951</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>