﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/W/CAE/A/1" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Church book</dc:title>
  <dc:description>List of members (1838-1862). Gives name, residence, when admitted and remarks (including death, dismissal or resignation).
At front: baptism of Matilda Dennis daughter of Edward and Eliza, at Dalgleish Place Sunday School Room where the church were first worshipping (15 February 1838).
At reverse:  'Limehouse Independent Church assembling at Coverdale Chapel' history from 1782; followed by church meeting minutes (Mar 1838-Oct 1871). Minutes covering 1865-1871 are very brief entries. Includes some loose papers inserted</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1838-1871</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>