﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/SLC/2/16/9" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Land measuring 314' x 373' partly in Whitechapel and partly in Stepney, west of Whitechapel Mount</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Adjoining vacant building land and 'The Prince of Orange' inn on the north side, and Johnson's Ropewalk [later Plumbers Row] on the west, with an access road. 
Lease for 21 years:
(1) Edward Baynes, of Co. Mayo, Ireland, clerk, by his attorney John Hurst, of Bucklersbury, London, gentleman 
(2) Thomas Glazbrook of Whitechapel, ropemaker
2 copies. Plan annexed on one copy only, with a memorandum of Mary Glazbrook's assignment of the remaining lease term to John Trapp of Whitechapel (1772)</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1759-1772</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>