﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/SLC/2/16/40" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Zoar Chapel, in Great Alie St, Goodmans Fields</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Counterpart lease for 21 years:
(1) William Strode of Upper Brook St, Grosvenor Sq, Middlesex, esq
(2) The Rev. John Bailey of Greenfield St, minister of Zoar Chapel; John Morris of Clare Market, Middlesex, cheesemonger; John Cumming of Somers Town, Middlesex, builder; Samuel Rice of St Martins le Grand, London, cheesemonger; and William Hebdon of Church St, Minories, tailor
Including detailed ground plan of the chapel's interior and brief schedule of fixtures and fittings</dc:description>
  <dc:date>14 February 1809</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>