﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/SLC/1/17/8" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Site of the former 'Nag's Head' Inn, on the north side of Whitechapel High St, with a newly-erected messuage and outbuildings</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Counterpart lease for 21 years (1779):
(1) Rev Charles Phillips of Black Notley, Essex, clerk, and Ralph Gowland of Grosvenor St, Middlesex, esq.
(2) Thomas Bell of London, distiller
(3) Favrot Geering [?]of Mark Lane, London, merchant; John Fish of Lower Thames St, London,  merchant
(4) George Hadfield of Whitechapel, carpenter
Including plan and schedule of fixtures.

Assignment of lease (endorsed, 1780):
(1) George Hadfield
(2) John Bristow of Ratcliff Highway, St George in the East, engine maker</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1779-1780</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>