﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/SLC/1/17/4" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Ground on the south side of Whitechapel Street [High Street]</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Assignment of residue of a lease for 500 years (of 1585, between Henry Lord Wentworth and James Platt):
(1) Elizabeth Lilly of St James, Westminster
(2) Edward Elderton of Whitechapel, butcher
Including recitals from 1659 and descriptions of abuttals. In 1585 tenements of John Leyland (possibly those in P/SLC/1/17/3) lay to the west, and the land then abutted Mile End Green to the east.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1705</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>