﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/MIS/223" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Manuscript history of Bow by D. E. Gratwick</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Contains 139 pages with chapters on the history of Bow from the earliest times to the 20th century.

Scope and Content
Includes several watercolours and sketches of old Bow Bridge and Bow Church, plus postcards of Lawrence Road, Merchant Street, Bow Road, Fairfield Road, Tredegar House, Grove Road, etc. Also some maps and a chapter on Bow china.

The book appears to have been produced as a dissertation or project, and pencil notes from a tutor or teacher are included.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>c.1925</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>