﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/MIS/105" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Lease of Oliver Terrace and Cottage Grove, Mile End Old Town</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Lease, 29 June 1824; 1. Sir Charles Morgan of Pall Mall, Mddx., baronet; 2. James Oliver of Road Lane, City of London, builder; From 1. to 2. of a piece of land (exact measurements and boundaries given; plan in margin) abutting Mile End Road to the south, Cottage Grove [now Rhondda Grove] to the east, and land let to Daniel Austin to the north, containing 10 houses lately built thereon by 2..Six of the houses form a terrace, named Oliver Terrace on the plan, fronting on Mile End Road [opposite what is now Mile End Underground Station]; the other 4 are semi-detached houses fronting on Cottage Grove. Rent: £76 p.a. Document damaged.
On dorse
Surrender (23 June 1898) of the above lease by Caroline Oliver of Lambourne Cottage, Bow Road, spinster, and Ada Margaret Oliver of 2, Marina, Bexhill-on-Sea, Sussex, widow, to Rt.Hon. Godfrey Charles, Lord Tredegar, on the understanding that a new lease for 50 years will be granted to them for the same premises, at an annual rent of £275.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1824-1898</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>