﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/MIS/100" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Lease of property in Green Place, Bethnal Green</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Lease [of Lease and Release; Release missing]; 1. William Allason of Glass House Street, Westminster, oilman. 2. Eyre Patterson of Beech Street, Cripplegate, schoolmaster. From 1. to 2. of a piece of land (approx. 17' by 61'; exact measurements given) in Bethnal Green, abutting the land of Richard Bullard to the east, Green Place (part of Rope Walk Field) to the west, the land of Thomas Thompson to the south and the land of John May Evans and William Timmins to the north, together with the brick house built on it (being the third house from the south end of Green Place). Witnessed by John Bradshaw of Albion Buildings, and Richard Jennings.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>10 February 1801</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>