﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/P/BAI/2/3" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Conveyance of three freehold plots of land in St. Georges Road, Upton, West Ham, Essex</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Two of the directors of The London and County Land and Building Company - Louis Stenberg,of 16 Gloucester Gardens, Rayswater, and James Fraser, of Saint Georges Street East by the direction of Charles Smith, gentleman of Whistlers Court, Cannon Street to Joseph Westwood, engineer of Tredegar House, Bow Road, Poplar, and Robert Baillie, engineer of Leyton Hall, Leyton, Essex;  includes a plan </dc:description>
  <dc:date>12 March 1866</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>