﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/L/THL/J/1/4/157" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Workshop, engine houses, offices etc, south of Zetland Street and west of a private roadway: lease and counterpart lease for 90 years, with surrender (endorsed)</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Lease and counterpart lease (Apr 1878):
1. David McIntosh, Havering Park, Romford, Essex, esq.
2. Odell Brown; George James Kruse, Teviot Street, Poplar, saw mill proprietors
Including ground plans.

Surrender (Oct 1888):
1. Odell Brown; George James Kruse; Thomas Westbrook, Teviot Street, Poplar, saw mill proprietor
2. Charlotte Marian McIntosh, Havering Park, widow.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1878-1888</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>