﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/L/SGE/E/8/6" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Church and churchyard of St George in the East</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Copy of a faculty for making various alterations to the churchyard (1876):
Thomas Hutchinson Tristram, vicar general
Rev. Harry Jones, Rector of St George's
Thomas George Harrison, vestry clerk, St George's
Frederick Joseph Dellow, churchwarden, St George's; Moses John Hickman, churchwarden, St George's

Faculty for removing picture and table of commandments etc from the chancel apse, and replacing them by a mosaic design (1879):
Thomas Hutchinson Tristram, vicar general
Rector and churchwardens, St George in the East

Faculty for removal of hoarding and erection of iron fence in the churchyard (1883):
Thomas Hutchinson Tristram, vicar general
Rev. Charles Henry Turner, rector of St George's
J. Ashbridge Telfer, churchwarden of St George's
John Ponlar junior, churchwarden of St George's

Faculty for making further alterations in the churchyard (1885):
Thomas Hutchinson Tristram, vicar general
Rev. Charles Henry Turner, rector of St George's
Richard S. Sly, churchwarden of St George's
William Robert Petherbridge,  churchwarden of St George's</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1876-1885</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>