﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/L/SGE/E/8/1" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Faculty for alterations in the church</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Faculty for the removal of the font, the erection of an organ, shutting up the north east door and to convert the entrance into a small vestry room, to erect two screens, raise the backs of pews, and make small doors in the gallery and under the west end.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1731</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>