﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/B/MIS/8/2" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Assignment of leasehold premises in West India Dock Road, Limehouse</dc:title>
  <dc:description>1) George Thomas Blundell of 13 Emmet Street, Poplar, engineer
2) Mary Ann Tingey, of The Hollies, Potters Bar, widow
3) Ernest Tabernacle of 15 Hart St., Bloomsbury, auctioneer and estate agent
4) Robert Cooper Sinclair of 3 Adelaide Place, London Bridge, engineer
5) The Baavarian Brewery Company, 85 Gracechurch St., City of London
6) William Richard Nash Grimley of 51 Argyle Road, Ealing, engineer
7) Blundell's London Copper and Brassworks Ltd., of 23-25 West India Dock Road, Limehouse

Premises consists of coppersmith's warehouse, smithy, shop and store, ship chandler's warehouse, coach house and stables etc, 21-25 West India Dock Road (including property formally 1-8 Conant Terrace, and 1 and 2 Rugg Street).

Includes plan.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>15 July 1886</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>