﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="https://www.thcatalogue.org.uk:443/CalmView/record/catalog/B/LPM" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Records of the Limehouse Paperboard Mills Limited</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Evidences of title to property. Limehouse Paperboard Mills formerly occupied a site in Narrow Street, Limehouse, on what had earlier been Limehouse Bridge Dry Dock. These deeds probably relate to this site, or possibly to land nearby [Gascoyne's map of 1703 shows this as Cook's Dock, with a "Stevens' Stayres" on the waterfront, possibly having a connection with the Edmund or Edward Stevens, shipwright, mentioned here; slightly further east, however, the same map shows "Graves' Upper Dock" and "Graves' Lower Dock" - shown on Stow's map of 1755 as "Greaves" - which may relate to the Thomas Graves or Greves, shipwright, also mentioned here].

Click the PDF icon to browse descriptions to this collection in PDF format.</dc:description>
  <dc:date>1590-1605</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>