|Description||Lease for 99 years:|
(1) Henry Lowberye [Lobery], citizen and cordwainer of London
(2) John Wight, citizen and draper of London
Occupants named: Adam Efflar, Phillip Morgan, Seint Fitz Cowper, Matthew Symondes, George Johnson, Christopher Arnold. The premises were formerly one tenement, part of the possessions of the late monastery of Our Lady at Grace near the Tower of London, occupied by John Sanchye and then by Thomas Lewys Cowper. They were rebuilt as seven tenements by Arnold Lowberye, who conveyed them to his son Henry in 1562.