|Title||Involvement of the activist Mohammed Haque in the local educational scene|
- Letter from Mohammed Haque of the Bangladeshis' Educational Needs in Tower Hamlets (BENTH) to Mr Stubbs of the Inner London Education Authority (ILEA) regarding misrepresentation of BENTH
- BENTH bulletins dated February-April 1985 and May-July 1985
- Letter from Mohammed Haque to Steve Cowan of ILEA regarding a Socialist Education Association meeting.
- Letter from Mohammed Haque to Lorna Boreland of ILEA requesting that the education officer publish results on BENTH.
- Correspondence with Mohammed Haque regarding the Asian Education Advisory Service (AEAS).
- Letters from Bethnal Green and Stepney Labour Party regarding school governor position.
- Report on the parent's meeting at Harry Gosling Junior School in July 1989.
- The Bethnal Green and Stepney Labour Party response to the July 1989 report to parents, which includes letters of complaint relating to school governor.
- Correspondence with Mohammed Haque regarding language policy at Harry Gosling Junior School.
Contains personal information which relates to individuals who may be living. Identifiable personal information in description in this catalogue has therefore been redacted.
|AccessConditions||This record contains the personal data of adults and therefore has been closed for 84 years under current Data Protection legislation. For further information please speak to the Heritage Officer (Archives).|
|Request||NO - This material is not orderable. Please see access restrictions for further details.|